Suggestion and Offer

Suggestion and Offer


Themes :  Independence Day

As you know, in Indonesia every year commemorating independence day there are always race events such as tug of war, sack races, etc. At school I also had a race and the day before the Independence Day I and my friends were discussing the division of who was participating in the race. Alden is a class leader in our class.

Me : Hey den, tomorrow is Indonesian Independence Day, is there a competition or not in our school?

Alden : I don't know, What shall I do to know about that?

Me : You could go to the teacher's office and ask the teacher about that ! I'm afraid our class miss the news about the Indonesian Independence Day Commemoration Competition.

Alden : oke, it's good idea! How about you come with me to the teacher's office and help me to ask?

Me : I'm not sure about that, i still doig my work. You could ask anyone else that already finish the task to go with you to the  teacher's office.

Alden : Oh, it's ok, i will go just by myself.


In the teacher's office

Alden: Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Mr. Sumida : Waalaikumsalam Wr. Wb.

Alden : Excuse me sir, There is a competition to commemorate independence day tomorrow?

Mr. Sumida : Oh yes ! you are from XI Science 7 ?

Alden : Yes sir.

Pak Sumida : I forgot to tell XI Sicience 7, I gave this competition sheet, fill it in according to whoever participated and join what category! at 3 p.m. you need to gather it in library!

Alden: Okay sir, thank you!


Alden return to class and discuss it with her classmate

Alden : Please attention friends. I was given a competition sheet for tomorrow, let's discuss whoever wants to take part in the competition!

Alden : The first is the Tug of War category !


Many friends in his class held up

Alden : Wow, so many! How about this?

Putri : Hei how about who have big bodies joining this category so we could win this category!

Alden : It's a great idea, oke i will see it. Azra, Zidan, Boni, Dana, Rudi, Gino, Dian, Ginu, Michael, and Sulmen. We could choose them to join this category !

Seisi Kelas : Good Idea ! We support it.

Alden : Ok I write it, go to second category eating crackers.

Alden : no one wants? 

Alden : Then Daffa, would you like to join the eating crackers competition ?

Daffa : Ok. i accept, and i will win it.

Alden : Next, the third category is sack race.

Alden : hei Azka would you like to join the sack race competition?

Azka :  I'm not sure about thatI'd rather to just be a supporter because my leg is not well, how about Jordi joining this category ? , i think he is so fast.

Alden : oke i think Jordi is good.



At the corner of the class there are 2 students namely Judi and Jida, their twins are talking to each other

Judi : Jid, what competition shall you and me take ??

Jida : I don't know, but you and me must together, let's see what competition that need more than one player! aha ! We could take the Bakiak competition, this competition need 4 player.

Judi : Sounds good to me! How about inviting Juni and Jina? They could join us in Bakiak competition.

Jida : Yes Let's do that !


Judi and Jida come to Juni and Jina

Judi : Hi Jun and Jin , Would you like to join with us in Bakiak competition ?

Juni and Jina : Sounds great! we will join it.

Juni  : Alden !!! We will join the bakiak competition


All category have been filled and the anniversary of independence arrived, they held the Indonesian Independence Day ceremony first after that they held the competition.

Alden : Let us enliven this Indonesian Independence Day commemoration with a spirit full like warriors in the past !!!

All classmates : Let's go !!!


They won a lot of prizes and they are satisfied with the results of the Indonesian Independence Day Commemoration Competition.

Blue : Make a suggestion
Aqua : Ask for a suggestion
Red : Agree with a suggestion
Green : Disagree with a suggestion
Orange : Suggest an alternative
Pink : make an offer
Purple : accept or reject an offer

FINISH



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY LAST HOLIYAY

Recount Text Bloody Tanjung Priok

Raden Mas Soewardi Soerjaningrat