All About My Self

All About My Self

Hi guys!!! my name is Daffa Zachary Rasendriya, you can call me as Daffa. I'm 15 years old, especially i'm born at Bandung 18th February 2004. Now i'm school at 3 Senior High School. I love math because i love something that need to solve a problem. My hobby is reading some book and watching some movie about some surgery doctor because that was my fashion and my dream thats to be a surgery doctor. Why i'm choose 3 Senior Highschool? because i think this school can support me to make my dream come true, this school can bring me to university that i want. Now who make me like me? I think my parent that makes me like this, they always talk to me "If someone can be something and can do something, so you can do it too" and i think some motto that make me like this is "Succes = 1% idea and 99% work hard" from Thomas Alva Edison. I like math but also i like something about make film, just i like editing, shooting, and anything else about product some film. 

Why your dream is being a surgery doctor ? because i like some challange in some alive thing and i want to help everybody from any desease espesially operation that need a surgery doctor. At past i'm a swimmer especially when i was at elementary school, the higher achievment in swimming is third place at nasional championship especially held in Bogor. But i stop swimming at junior higchool. 

I have new friend at senior high school but i miss my bestfiend in junior highschool, his name is Ariel Attalla Kautsar, now his school at 5 senior highschool. yes, i know we are still in one building but it's like very far because the schedule is different, i meet him just when i'm pray dzuhur at mosque because our mosque is same. He is my chairmate from we was at 1st class at junior highschool. i'm the 1st rank and him the 2nd rank, always like that.

I have one brother, hisap name is Ghifari Ramadhika Permana, he is now 20 years old, now he study in Indonesia University of Education his take the computer science. He is have win a short film tournamet and  the name of tournament is "Toto's filmmaking class."

Let's Talk about my parent. Both of my parent work as a Lecturer anda both of my parents have being a professor orang ini Indonesia its call "Guru Besar". I'm very grateful that still have my mother anda father, both of them very care to me and my brother.

"Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind."
- Aristoteles

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY LAST HOLIYAY

Recount Text Bloody Tanjung Priok

Raden Mas Soewardi Soerjaningrat